Odisha Election 2019 Live Updates – State Assembly Polls (Elections): Odisha is also one of the known state of the India which as around 44 million population approximately, the state could witness the Vidhan Sabha or legislative assembly Elections in the year 2019 in which people will again be given the chance to vote their candidate from their constituency who represents the constituency in the Assembly, the candidates who have already contested last time may also contest, if the previous MLA is also in the race then people may vote him based on many factors which include work etc, you can stay tuned with us and check Odisha Elections 2019 Latest Updates, Polling Percentage and Much more.
Odisha Elections 2019 Live Updates | Assembly Polls 2019
- 06:00 am: During the morning time, people seem to be coming out from the home for voting [expected]
- 10:30 am: Opinion Polls and Exit Polls are banned till the complete elections (as per guidelines of EC) [expected]
- 02:50 pm: No Exit polls will be released until all the polling is completed (in all states, if held) [expected]
- Stay tuned with us, more time to time updates like polling hours, polling % and much more would be updated; the above are just expected updates.
Odisha State Elections 2019 Latest News
- Polling Day: 10:30 am: BJP CM Candidate [if declared/announced before polls] to cast his vote
- Polling Day: 11:15 am: BJD CM Candidate [if declared/announced before polls] to cast a vote
- Polling Day: 11:55 am: INC CM Candidate [if declared/announced before elections] to cast a vote
- February 02, 2019: The elections are expected to be held with the General Elections 2019
- April/May/June 2019: Any updated regarding the same would be updated here.
Odisha Elections 2019 Polling Percentage
- 07: 00 am: The polling has begun, and Odisha State people seem ready to poll (‘Chunav’ or ‘Chunao’) from the capital Bengaluru or Banglore.
- 08:25 am: The people started casting votes and voters casting votes at polling booths/stations
- 02:45 pm: It’s been –% of Polling recorded in Odisha Polls 2019, more updates soon
- 03: 50 pm: As of now, it seems that the voting percentage may not increase more because it’s time near to closing of the poll
- 08: 00 pm: Polling has ended and closed. Exit polls will be released later as per EC guidelines.
- Note: Actual polling percentages and other details will only be updated on Polling day itself.
Till the elections are over, you may proceed to check various previous opinion polls, although Exit polls will be released later as per the guidelines of EC. The national and regional parties contesting would be Indian National Congress (INC), Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP), Aam Aadmi Party AAP (may or may not contest, not confirmed), Biju Janata Dal (BJD), these are expected party names, actual would be updated later. Apart from the mentioned information if you want to know something related to the elections or polling etc, you can frankly ask us in the comments section and also follow ‘All India Word’ for latest updates on various election around India, you can follow us on Social Media and other platforms, do share this article with your friends and family.